Summer Peach Pinwheel
Yield: 2 servings
Prep: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
This fresh fruit and cheese plate with basil is a delicious snack that everyone will love. This colorful arrangement of seasonally fresh peaches creamy cheese and the bite of basil is the sweeter version of a caprese salad.The pinwheel design can be arranged in many different ways for a beautiful presentation that looks like it took ages to prepare. Pop open a bottle of bubbles and enjoy your happy hour.
- 1 Ripe peach
- A handful of fresh sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- ½ cup fresh Basil leaves
- 1 8-10 oz. fresh Burrata or Mozzarella cheese ball
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Cut peach into 6 to 8 wedges. Repeat this with the Burrata or Mozzarella cheese
- Remove the pits from the cherries, then halve them
- Rinse and separate fresh Basil leaves
- On a plate, arrange the peaches, cheese and basil to form a pinwheel
- Sprinkle the halved cherries over the cheese and peach arrangement
- Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
Take a look at our recommended pairing below.
Pairing Recommendations - Bubbles