Wine Tasting Experiences
With an enticing view of vineyards and Redwood trees, Goldeneye Winery is a beautiful location to sample and savor some of Anderson Valley’s most celebrated Pinot Noir wines.
- Picnic facilities are available to guests touring the property. Pets are welcome in our outdoor areas.
- Large groups are permitted, although advance reservations are required. Please contact us at (800) 208-0438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Essential Tasting Experience
This tasting includes our current-release Pinot Noir as well as wines from our Migration label. Each flight is $15 plus tax.
All club members receive complimentary wine tasting experiences for up to four adults. Your discount and/or any charges will be applied on the day of your visit.
Reservations are strongly encouraged to ensure the best possible experience. Please reserve online, call us at (800) 208-0438 or email email@example.com for reservations.
In addition to certified service animals, we welcome well-behaved dogs on leash on the property for outdoor tastings with prior appointment.
Elevated Tasting Experiences
We invite you and your guests to join us for a wine country experience in Anderson Valley. The enhanced tasting experiences are offered with prior reservation. These special tastings require advanced reservations and must be reserved at least 24 hours prior to your desired reservation time.
To reserve one of our elevated tasting experiences, like the Estate Tasting, call (800) 208-0438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Elevated Tastings cannot be booked online.
Reservations are required for our Elevated Experiences, they must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
Current Elevated Experiences include:
For those guests interested in learning about both Goldeneye and the Anderson Valley, this wine tasting experience is sure to please! The experience consists of a guided tasting with one of our wine educators. Please note: this wine tasting must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance by calling (800) 208-0438 or emailing email@example.com.
- Cost: $45 plus tax / person (includes artisanal cheese and food pairings)
- Includes a barrel tasting sample
- Limited to 8 adults
- Offered daily at 12:00 PM
- Average Duration: 1 hour
- 24 hour advance notice is required
- Please contact us at (800) 208-0438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relax and enjoy our vineyard views with a Vineyard Picnic Basket for two. Baskets are pre-packed with wine country delights and ready to go! Baskets include:
- Olli Salumini
- Ile de France Brie
- Dalmatia Fig Spread
- La Panzanella Croccantini crackers
- Fresh, seasonal fruit
- Bottled Water
- 2 Goldeneye GoVino glasses - Yours to keep!
- $55 plus tax per basket - wine is sold separately
- Reservations appreciated, but walk-ins also available
Baskets also include: cutting board, cheese knife, napkins, wine cooling sleeve. (These items must be returned with the basket at the end of the picnic.) Credit card is required for deposit and will be charged once the basket and items are returned. Offered 7 days/week 10:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Baskets must be returned by 4:30 p.m.
Reserve Your Tasting